Home Help Search Members Register
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On My Way To A Big Soul Cancer Convention..  (Read 11537 times)
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 17, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »

... Will be back late Sunday night. Till then, Jon, Dave, and Mike, you guys are running the show. Feel free to let any new members in, though the spam bots are already lining up. Thankully, just Googling their email addresses will give you an immediate heads up as to what's up. Though Dave and Mike, you might need access to the forum email account to know when someone has signed up. Jon has that info, but I can activate via the iPhone, so no worries in the end.

I'll also be checking in periodically, when I get bored of 14 year old girls dressed as K-ON or BlazBlue characters. Yeah right.
The Drunken Samurai

TDS21o3
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 12:35:51 PM »

On My Way To A Big Soul Cancer Convention..

..and eventually soul death
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »

So I'm back. The trip as a whole was pretty... a mix of awesomeness and totally fucktardation. Unfortunately, the ratio is about 30/70. Expect a bunch of pics over at the journal, but mostly will look like total ass thanks to the new camera that I'm going to be returning to B&H tomorrow.

Though the whole thing can be summed up with just two words: smells & shame.
isfet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 08:39:57 AM »

Matt where are the photos of underage girls dressed like slutty anime characters?
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:30:14 PM »

Having a real hard time picking the right ones out since I took over 600 pics and most of them came out really shitty looking since the camera I bought turned out to be such a piece of shit.
dark steve

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »

have you considered taking it back to best buy
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »

Is that a reference to the debacle that happened after my camera from the Japan trip crapped out and all the ensuing nonsense? If so, ha! Sorry, but I no longer give them the time of day, or my money, when it can be helped (I have gone there once since the big blow up, regrettably, for an emergency birthday present).

No, got it at B&H, and was totally in love with my experience, but now I seriously want to strangle the piece of shit that recommended me the thing (though he was only doing his job, and it's mostly my fault for not getting what I went in looking for and falling for bullshit salesmen tricks... especially since I myself used to be one). At least their return policy is far better than Best Buy's, but I won't be happy till the charge is returned to my account.

... Cuz you never know when it comes to the Jews.
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »

Alright, so everything is spread across six entries, due entirely to the massive amount of pics. The first three just went up. Everyone can start here...

http://www.fort90.com/journal/?p=700

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:12:26 PM by FortNinety » Logged
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 11:56:39 PM »

The final three parts are finally up...

The Drunken Samurai

TDS21o3
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »

so dmauro,which one of us gets this avatar?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: