Home Help Search Members Register
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steven Seagal In the News  (Read 7864 times)
loopback

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36446224/

"Steven Seagal is accused of hiring young women as personal attendants whose real job was to serve his strange and sometimes violent sexual desires, according to a civil lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles by a 23-year-old former model who describes her experience in harrowing detail."
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

Did anyone watch that reality show of his? I only caught the first episode on YouTube, but it was pretty f'n amazing.
drozdal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »

Friend of a friend worked with Steven Segal on the first season of this show and she said that he was (unsurprisingly) a huge asshole.
loopback

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »

Insert the usual story here about Seagal's being choked out by Judo Gene Lebell.

and also the interview with Stephen Quadros talking about working on set with Mr. Seagal...

http://www.steven-seagal.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6673
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

Insert the usual story here about Seagal's being choked out by Judo Gene Lebell.

Gene can't legally tell the story any more but you can hear a version of it from his wife at

http://thejudopodcast.com/?p=32

dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 09:19:35 AM »

the only good segal story i've heard is from a guy who does set photography. his girlfriend is a costume designer, and she was working on (i think) urban justice, a movie no one has rightfully seen. she's finishing some jacket alterations and knocks on his trailer, he says "come in" and is getting blown by some woman. she goes to leave and he pulls a caligula and says "no, no, we'll look at them now."

that story is a few years old, but this seems to jibe with that.
isfet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:48:07 AM »

i dunno, it's fishy to me.  Seagal is way too obviously a rapist to be a rapist
scratchmonkey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »

My friend saw him perform when he was touring in support of his blues album. During the set his guitar player referred to him as "the godfather of the blues" causing an audible and involuntary gasp from the audience.

(Along the same lines, he saw Kevin Spacey tour as Bobby Darin as well and said he was really fucking good.)
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 04:04:30 PM »

Did he wrist lock anyone during a harmonica solo???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: