Home Help Search Members Register
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: monoatomic madness!  (Read 12881 times)
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:09:13 PM »

http://www.book-of-
thoth.com/ftopict-8476.html

links broken because, well, just read that.
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »

Because collided silver just wasn't stupid enough.

Remind me to corner the market on b.s. magic platinum for the next round.
loopback

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »

No.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »

what dude, you don't want to give yourself incredibly dangerous psychic powers?

c'mon! c'moonnnnnnnnnnn!

this is an awesome narrative:

[Readers should be aware that Anna Hayes mentions in her books that taking mono atomic gold is ultimately harmful. She claims that the initial growth of psychic awareness is not permanent, but rather levels off and later declines. Further, she says that the promotion of mono atomic gold is an Illuminati deception. While attracting the public with sugar plums of enhanced psychic clarity and improved health, the ulterior purpose of promoting mono atomic gold is to cause the destruction of the ten additional virtual DNA strands which all humans possess and which are now manifesting into 3D reality as seen with the 3, 4, or even 5 strands of DNA that now show up in the blood of Blue Indigo (Millennium) children.

The destruction of the ten virtual DNA strands (unseen with 3rd dimension microscopes, but nevertheless still there in the higher 4th dimensional vibratory plane) prevents a human from activating these higher dimensional DNA strands and prevents access to higher spiritual awareness and telepathic abilities, as humans and mother Earth gradually increase our base vibratory frequency and ascend into the fourth dimension (a process that began in 1987 and will likely reach completion somewhere between 2018 and 2025). The activation of more than two strands of DNA is apparently necessary to exist in physical form in the fourth dimension. So now, the hidden purpose behind the promotion of mono atomic gold is perhaps becoming more evident: the Illuminati, the militarists, the satanists, the corrupt politicians, etc., and all those who serve the Dark Master, Lucifer, will not be allowed to reincarnate on a fourth dimensional Earth.

virtual dna! get up on that shit!
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »

It's been scientifically proven to have anti gravity effects. When you put it in a bowl, the bowl will weigh less than without it in (sometimes). It's also a superconductor with some very strange properties. Also the studies done with it on alphalearnings' website - very interesting - it helps syncronise the right and left hemispheres into working in unison, and at a higher level of wave output. There's untold uses for this stuff, it's like they've found the holly grale. Although, why isn't it on the news etc? I'm getting mine some day this week - I can't wait!! Smiley

just yanking words out of a dictionary results in a state known as FUCKING AWESOME
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

I love the idea of higher dimensional DNA that cannot be seen with microscopes but which are needed to survive the vibratory change that will allow up to exist in new dimensions.

And Indigo Children.  Oh Lawd do I love me some Indigo Children.

I kind of wonder if there is a special "Physics for Fucktards" that helps to explain this all.
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »

I love this guy's look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahihGKZC5Kk

If only he'd been eating gold instead.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »

damn blue druid minarchists.

i had not come across this term before:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_Children

and now i know why.
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

It's one of my conversation stopper topics.  If someone seriously gets on an Indigo Children kick they get the polite rhetorical aikido until I get out of the exchange.

Thankfully I only run into one of these types on very rare occasions.
isfet

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »

yea, it's something like they're an "old soul" or some BS like that.

but if the diagnoses on that wiki are accurate, then apparently i'm in charge of teaching large groups of Indigo Children on a daily basis.
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »

Joe, you're controlling the future and didn't even know it.

Unrelated except by being woowoo here's one of my new favorite characters

http://coryherter.com/

Apparently from the 300 near death experiences he had he was taught by luminous beings how to make shiny trip toys.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »

and yet none of them taught him how to use photoshop.

for shame, luminous beings! for shame!

edit: hold up. pillowcases? really?

but if the diagnoses on that wiki are accurate, then apparently i'm in charge of teaching large groups of Indigo Children on a daily basis.

are you sure that's not just the effects of lead paint?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:18:02 AM by dhex » Logged
Fitz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »

Check out the store.  He has a ~$4k magic bed.

I swear it makes Duncan Laurie's Radionic Socks almost seem reasonable by comparison.
loopback

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 03:13:10 PM »

what dude, you don't want to give yourself incredibly dangerous psychic powers?

c'mon! c'moonnnnnnnnnnn!

virtual dna! get up on that shit!

That was seriously the piece in that thread that broke me. I am willing to at least hold the idea of Secret Chiefs as a metaphor and talk with someone who claims to be in contact with the Secret Unbodied Ruling Elite of the World.

i simply cannot handle the notion of someone asserting the existence of spiritual DNA that eating gold will destroy in order to keep you a lower-dimensioned being by the satanic mindcontrol illuminati conspiracy.

I just ... no.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »

i feel the opposite. destroying dna is novel and totally nuts on so many levels that it's like listening to someone describe a tv series; the secret chiefs stuff is the good olde "thank god someone is in total control somewhere" thing and just tiresome at this point.

magic gold as the oswald to our super awesome spiritual dna's kennedy (i.e. a patsy for the true elite) is a much better version of that song and dance routine.

thanks for making me google duncan laurie, fitz.

i want the socks *and* the bedspread that looks like a goth rock cover from 1992 because i want to be made out of pure monoatomic FUN.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: