Home Help Search Members Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Once Again, Let's All Bitch About The Subways  (Read 56605 times)
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2010, 01:13:20 PM »

Kinda? I would call that absolutely. Fucking people with their roller luggage on the train are the worst.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »

i officially call bullshit on short women on the n train. to hell with you ladies.
dmauro

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »

Tripping over them?
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »

no, being shoved by them. it's annoying.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »

http://www.violationreport.com/

guys, this isn't public shaming in any real sense. it's passive aggressive twaddleknockery.
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »

What the...

http://www.violationreport.com/violations/index.php?entry=39&id=77

Also, a LOT of these are from folks on the L train, which should tell you something.
pilot

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2010, 09:25:51 PM »

I would like to register a complaint against an unusable interface.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

all kidding aside, the door standers and the tiny fat women are about 97% of all subway problems.
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »

I honestly though I was the angriest, most petty person on the planet till I went through all the complaints. Most of which are centered on a person's physical attributes more than anything else (like the complaint about the one dude's hairline... okay).

There's quite a few on people who lean on the pole, and okay, that is obnoxious when its a crowded train and 5 people are need to use it to hold on, but each picture had a sparsely packed train.

And there's one about a door stander. So instead of saying something, the person whips out a fucking cameraphone and takes a picture? Christ, what fucking pussies.

And again, fucking Willamsburg.
pilot

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2010, 07:22:26 AM »

All the photos I looked through were also taken on trains that didn't look very crowded. If there's lots of room on the train, why get so worked up about people stretching their legs out or leaning against a pole? Maybe these people have never experienced an 8 a.m. A train where you wouldn't even have the elbow room to fish in your pocket for your precious iPod to snap a photo of people being dicks (also, everyone on the train is a dick).
loopback

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »

Ok so I had my annual pilgrimage to NYC, and finally got to experience the awesomeness of subway construction.

"oh yeah, this train? you can't get on it going into manhattan. we have all the stops going that way roped off. You need to go all the way to Coney Island and transfer to another train to get into Manhattan."

I mean, swell, I got to see more of Brooklyn that I hadn't seen before, but that was pretty awesome.  Best part was the MTA dude at the station saying, "just go down to the next stop and cross over."  Which was a LYING LIE THAT LIARS TELL. And thus, a delightful New York Moment.

Also I learned that when a person from Brooklyn says, "Don't worry about it", that translates into conventional english as, "I want to cut your throat, but since I'm not going to talk to you or see you ever again, I won't do it."
FortNinety
Administrator

FortNinety
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2010, 08:04:56 PM »

Wait, you had to go to Coney Island before heading into Manhattan? WTF... where in Brooklyn were you coming from? Not that it really matters to be honest.
dmauro

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »

Never trust an MTA worker. I've never met a bunch more prone to lies and deceit. Usually if you ask three or four you can piece together what is actually going on.
loopback

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2010, 04:54:23 PM »

Wait, you had to go to Coney Island before heading into Manhattan? WTF... where in Brooklyn were you coming from? Not that it really matters to be honest.

I think that had we been told "oh yeah you can't get there from here" we would've simply gone to another train.  It all started at the Ft. Hamilton stop for the N train.  Luckily I had a Sherpa with me.
dhex

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »

they like keeping secrets.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: